• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC Exam December 08, 2012

Darlene

Blitzer
Just want to let everyone know that I took my CPC exam on December 08 and passed with an 88%. I did an online course so I did not have a teacher in front of me at any time. I attribute much of my success to the Blitz videos because then it felt like a teacher to help me. Laureen is the best! If I can do this at age 54 then anyone can do it! Do not doubt yourself, hard work and hard studying pay off. I did over 750 practice questions to get me ready for this. Not one question was on the exam but I think it definitely got me well prepared along with the bubble and highlighting. Good luck to anyone studying for the CPC!

Darlene Bakaj-Wood, CPC-A

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Wonderful news! Congratulations, Darlene!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That is fantastic news! Do that happy dance for us!!!! I just know there is an app for that. If there isn't there needs to be one.

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hurray for you! Your comments and worthy praise should be posted in the testimonials!! :)

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Just want to let everyone know that I took my CPC exam on December 08 and passed with an 88%. I did an online course so I did not have a teacher in front of me at any time. I attribute much of my success to the Blitz videos because then it felt like a teacher to help me. Laureen is the best! If I can do this at age 54 then anyone can do it! Do not doubt yourself, hard work and hard studying pay off. I did over 750 practice questions to get me ready for this. Not one question was on the exam but I think it definitely got me well prepared along with the bubble and highlighting. Good luck to anyone studying for the CPC!

So happy to hear your good news Darlene, Congratulations! It is a wonderful feeling isn't it when all your hard work and practice questions pay off! I share your excitement as I just passed recently also, and am still smiling all day every day. Happy Coding!

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That is correct. It helps CCO and people searching for a valid coding course when you put a note in the testimony page. Believe it our not there are some fly by night places out there filling the heads of people with information that is not very accurate.

Diane

I have the blitz program 2012. I'm planning to take the CPC exam in March. My 2013 books are on the way. Will I have access to the 2013 Blitz program?

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
It depends on when you bought the Blitz videos. According to Laureen and Alicia, if you bought the 2012 Blitz videos after October 15th, you will automatically get the 2013 Blitz online version when it comes available. I have not ordered mine yet, but will before the year is over. I am a CPC-A, but am preparing to take the AHIMA's CCS-P exam sometime next year.

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Carolyn is correct. It depends on when you purchased the Blitz package.

Sparky

Thank you for the encouragement it gives me the boost to keep going. At times I do doubt myself and get angry at myself when I feel I could do better. I working full-time and and trying to maintain an "A" average with school work and wanting to graduate earlier so I can real my goal of becoming certified. Thank you again for some light at the end of my tunnel.

Darlene

Blitzer
You can do it Sparky. I work two jobs (65 hours a week) and did the online course....so, yes, it can be done!!!!!!

Sparky

Darlene, thank you so much, you are my inspiration and I will not give up. I promise. I will keep you posted as I get closer to reaching my goal. Thanks again. Merry Christmas and a Safe and Healthy Happy New Year.

Darlene

Blitzer
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!!! The best advice that I can give to get the Blitz videos and get as many practice exams that you can get your hands on. :)

Sparky

Thank you!! I have my list ready.:) I will talk with you soon. Thanks again for your support.